Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fashion

This movie was kindda after-exam treat. I was awak till one in the morning , just 2 see this movie.



Set against the glittering backdrop of the glamorous but ruthless world of haute couture fashion, this film tells the story of a small town girl with big city ambitions. Meghna always knew she was meant to be famous, but she was about to find out the hard way that success came at a price. Fashion is the tale of what happens when the price of success becomes too much to pay

I was not at all dispointed with this film .The story line was preety common ,Priyanka (Megha in the film ) did a superb job , but in my view Kangna (Sonali in the film) did the best job. Watch this film for the performances

My rating 4.5/5
(So wat the hell r u doing here reading this post ? Go do watch it )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyy... I watched it.. and its really cool... Agree with you... =)

Poorvi said...

I loved it moatly because of it's storyline , totally different